If applied correctly, you shouldn't feel them at all.
Having eyelash extensions put on doesnt't hurt at all, right oppsite is true. Treatment is very relaxing and many clients fall asleep. You lying down, with eyes closed, under warm blanket and music playing. It is one of the most relaxing treatments, you can have done.
This is one of the most common questions, we get asked.
Depending of what kind of eyelash extensions you're having ( classic, volume or mega volume), one or more individual very fine syntetic lash extensions are dipped in tiny bit of special adhersive and attatched to your individual natural lash. One by one, ensuring, your natural lashes are not stuck together.
Because we are applying eyelash extensions to each individual natural lash, applications can take anything between 1 hour to 3 hour, depending on which lash extensions you are having:
Classic Lashes 1:1 take anything between 1 and 1,5 hour (full set)
Russian Volume Lashes 2-6 D 2 to 2,5 hours (full set)
Mega Volume Lashes 8-18D 3 hours ( full set)
We have many different styles of eyelash extensions. This allows us to fully customize lash extensions to your own expectation. Lash extensions can look as natural as possible or as dramatic as possible.
You can have 1 to 18 individual lash extenstions attatched to each of your natural lash. Lash extensions are different lenght, curl and thickness, which gives us tousands of possibilities for personalize lash extensions correctly to your eye shape, natural lash length as well as any occasion.
Our natural lashes constantly grow and fall, just as our hair. Life of one natural lash is orund 3 months. We have anything between 80-120 natural lashes on each upper eyelid and loose between 2-5 each day. There are always new lashes growing and always old ones falling. Every day.
You have 100 lashes on one eye and loose 3 natural lashes a day. You have lash extension done, so all 100 lashes have extension on.
In 1st week you loose 21 lashes
In 2nd weeks another 21, that's 42 together
3rd week it will be 63 lashes together
So you will be left with only 37 eyelash extensions and rest will be brand new lashes, that have grown in those 3 weeks.
That's why lash infills are impotrant, if you would like to keep your lash extension alwways looking good.
Infills are usualy every 3 -4 weeks.
This depends on few factors:
- Each person is different and so everybody's lashes grow in different spead.
- Some people have lots of lashes and some not so much.
- Lifestyle is also important- sauna, swimming, make-up wear, aftercare. This all affect retention of your lash extensions.
Correctly applied lash extensions will not damage your natural lashes. What can damage your natural lashes is improper aftercare, rubbing and pulling of lash extensions and wearing mascara on lash extensions, using harsh products or even stress.
- Do not get your lash extensions wet for first 24 hours after application
- After 24 hours, adhersive is completely cured, and lash extensions are waterproof, but excerssive swimming, sweating or using sauna, can affect longevity of lash extensions
- Do not rubb or pull your lashes
- Do not sleep on your face ( this is most common reason for loosing lash extensions prematurely usualy from outer corner of eyes)
- Do not use mascara on your lash extensions
- Do not use oily products near your eyelashes
- If you putting make up on your eyes, take it off with water based make up removers and be carefull around your eyelashes, not to pull or damage them
- Be carefull near the heat, such as opening hot oven or lighting cigarette, as heat can damage your lash extensions
- Wash your lash extensions daily. Use special lash extension cleanser adn soft brush to get right between lashes . ( look on next question)
Wash your lash extensions daily. Use special lash extension cleanser and soft brush to get right between lashes. The best brush is small with soft bristles.
Use foam lash cleanser as this can easy penetrate lashes. With soft top to bottom movement on your lashes with brush, clean all lashes. Do not go side to side with brush.
Keep your eye closed.
When clean, rinse your lashes with clean water. Be very gentle.
Dap them dry with clean towel or paper towel and brush with clean mascara wand.
Let them dry naturaly, don't use hair drier, as heat from hair drier can loosen curl on lash extensions.
You can contact us any time, just drop us a line and we will get back to you as soon as possible
7 Montpellier Terrace, Cheltenham, GL50 1US, United Kindgom
10:00 – 14:00